How to prevent hair loss
It is said that losing about 100 hairs a day is quite normal. If you lose more hair, then it’s an alarming sign. Hair fall is one of the biggest and most common problems faced by all the individuals.
Main reasons for hair loss are as follows:
• Improper and excess use of chemicals can lead to severe hair fall
• Stress and over load of work also causes tremendous hair fall
• Hair fall is also a result of certain illness and heavy intake of certain high dose of medicines
• Excessive intake of Junk food leads to fall of hair
• Over Exposure of hair to heat causes dryness of hair and finally results into hair fall
• Treatments like Bleaching and perming of hair in long course leads to hair damage and hair fall.
• Unclean and dirty scalp causes hair fall
Diet to prevent hair loss:
The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts, proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
A special Ayurvedic preparation made from Bhringraj (Eclipta elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds is very useful, and even stops the greying of hair.
A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth.
Drink 1/3rd cup of aloe Vera juice daily. You can also take 1 tbsp of aloe Vera gel with a pinch of cumin. Take it thrice a day for 2-3 months to control hair loss.
How to prevent hair fall:
• Keep your hair clean. Protect the hair from dust and sun. Cover your head while going out in direct sunlight.
• Gentle rubbing or massaging the scalp helps you to get healthy hair root and active sebaceous glands.
• Daily application of coconut oil mixed with lime water or lime juice on the hair prevents hair loss.
• Massage of mustard oil with henna leaves is also recommended to prevent hair fall
• In order to avoid hair fall one needs to take a mixture of lettuce and spinach juice and apply that in the affected area.
• Appropriate intake of sufficient basic nutrients i.e. protein, fat, vitamin, carbohydrate is essential. Right proportion of all the basic nutrients is very much required for healthy hair.
• A mixture of equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lime juice when used as a shampoo stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
• Mash beetroot leaves in henna paste and apply on the head to prevent hair loss.