herbal remedy, herbal supplements, green herbal

Email Us
Free Home Remedies Guide Quick Weight Loss Tips

Herbal Products

Piles / Hemmorhoids
Weak Eyesight
Aloe for Good health
Erectile Dysfunction
Women Period Problem
Vigor & Vitality
Anti Aging / Rejuvenator
Immunity Booster
Liver Protector
AntiOxidant
Antistress
Urinary tract infections
Bowel Health
Lower Cholesterol
High Blood Sugar
Bones and Joint Care
Figure Shaper
Memory / Allertness
Skin Disorder
Nausea and Motion Sickness
Digestive Disorder
Heart Care / BP
Hyperlipidemia / Atherosclerosis
Sleep Disorder
Cough Remedy
Respiratory Care / Bronchial Asthma
Height Increase
Iron Deffficiency
Natural Antacid
Breast Care
Hair Loss
Indigestion
 

How to reduce your cholesterol level?

It is a surprising fact that cholesterol itself isn’t bad. It is one of the main substances which keep our body healthy. There are two sources of cholesterol: Your body and food. The liver and other cells of the body produce 75 percent of the blood cholesterol. The remaining 25 percent is obtained from the food we eat. Too much cholesterol in the blood can increase the risk of heart problems.

High blood cholesterol level is caused by eating too much saturated fat. It is very important that you eat foods that are low in saturated fats.

Reduce the intake of saturated fats:

Making use of unsaturated fats instead of saturated fats can help you reduce your cholesterol level. Olive, rapeseed and sunflower oils are the sources of unsaturated fats. In fact, reducing the amount of fats in your diet can help you lower down your cholesterol level.

Include fibers in your diet:

Eat foods which are high in fibers to lower cholesterol. These types of foods include oats, beans, pulses, lentils, fruits and vegetables. Soluble fiber is available in foods such as apples, pears, barley and kidney beans.

Eat oily fish regularly:

Eating fatty fish can be healthy for heart. Oily fish is the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce your blood pressure. You can also take omega-3 of fish oil supplements.

Eat Nuts:

Walnuts, almonds and few other nuts help to reduce the blood cholesterol. Do not eat excessive of nuts as they are rich in calories.

Include olive oil in your diet:

Olive oil has the effect to lower down the cholesterol. It also contains heart-healthy oxidants. Do not consume more than the recommended quantity of virgin olive oil as it is high in calories.

Engage yourself in physical activities:

Exercise can help you reduce cholesterol levels. Do regular physical activity.

Eat whole grains:

There are several nutrients found in whole grains which promote healthy heart. Whole grain breads, whole grain pasta and brown rice can help to reduce the cholesterol.

If you are overweight or obese, losing extra weight can help you to lower the cholesterol level. Increase your physical activities like walk, jogging, cardio exercises and running. If you have any heart disease, then it’s very important for you to focus on reducing the cholesterol level.

 

 
remedies
weight loss height Increasing Capsules
Men Enhancment irregular period
hair loss leucorrhea
diabetes breast supplements
liver care joint pain relief
constipation
 
Copyright © 2015 GoHerbalSupplements.com All Rights Reserved.