Garlic Benefits & Odourless Supplements
Garlic is commonly used as a flavoring natural herb. It helps to avoid infections too and enhances the immunity system. This natural herb has been used since centuries for curing headaches, maintain the cholesterol and reducing the blood clots. Incorporating garlic in your diet can have many positive effects on the body.
The alternate names of garlic are stinking rose, ajo, allium and clove garlic. Garlic is a reputed herbal weapon to fight germs and bacteria. This natural herb is majorly found in Asia and Europe. When garlic is blended with other herbs, it can have excellent benefits. Garlic is an age old herb used as favoring agent, as a condiment and for medicinal purposes.
Buy Garlic Capsules
60 Organic Capsules per Bottle
Natural benefits of Garlic:
- Researches show that garlic is very effective for lowering down the cholesterol. It also prevents the liver from producing LDL cholesterol.
- Garlic is known to lower the blood pressure too. People who have the problem of high blood pressure should include garlic in their diet.
- Garlic possesses antiseptic properties. Garlic juice in diluted form can be applied on the wounds.
- This natural herb also helps to avoid stress.
- Having antibiotic properties, garlic can be used to prevent the bacterial infections.
- Garlic helps in detoxifying the body.
- Some urinary infections can be prevented by the use of garlic. It helps to cleanse the kidneys and facilitates urination.
- Mild forms of the herb can be useful to reduce and prevent the gastro-intestinal problems.
- As garlic is anti-biotic in nature, it provides the immunity to the body. Regular intake of garlic can boost the immune system.This natural herb acts as a herbal cancer remedy. It can protect the body from the cancer too.
- Garlic reduces the menstrual pain.
- It has recently been found that garlic can prevent the HIV infections also. People with HIV can take this natural herb to avoid the infections.
- Garlic treats cold and flu, cough and sinusitis. It also provides relief from asthma.
- The natural herb Garlic is useful for anti-ageing also.
- Garlic should be applied on the ear infections, muscle pain, warts and nerve pain. Garlic can be taken in any form-Raw, cooked or as a supplement.
FAQs about Garlic:
Do I need to consult my doctor before taking Garlic?
If you have a blood clotting disorder or diabetes, then it is advisable to consult a doctor before including garlic in your body. Do not take garlic if you're pregnant or planning for one. Breast-feeding mothers should not take garlic without consulting the doctor.
How should I take garlic?
You can take garlic in clove form, in tablets and capsule. Take the recommended dose of garlic. Whole fresh garlic is the best method. You can take fresh or dried garlic cloves or even garlic powder to avail the benefits. The natural and fresh forms of garlic are safe rather than the supplements.
Are there any side effects?
In some cases, garlic can cause nausea and vomiting. Some allergic reactions are also caused by garlic.
Are there any diet restrictions if I start taking garlic?
There are no food restrictions while taking garlic. You can eat and drink anything.
Can I take garlic before a surgery?
Intake of garlic should be restricted one week prior to any surgery. It is not advisable to take garlic after surgery too. Consult your doctor whether to take garlic in case of surgeries.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents menstrual cramps
- Protects heart
- Useful in bronchitis
- Prevents cancer
- Avoids menstrual cramps
- Maintains blood pressure
- Cough and cold
A four year old research on atherosclerosis has been carried out in the people between 50 and 90 years of age. 900 mg of garlic supplement was administered in their bodies and it was found that garlic reduces the arterial plaque formation by 5-18%. Studies have proved that garlic possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties.